Ive used a mixture of glass beads and home made Fimo beads. Ive also baked the leaf charm freebie into clay. it looks much better in real life, the light brown gold beads actually look wooden.
Gorgeous, love what you have done with the leaf, I was wondering yesterday about doing something like this with mine, using it as a charm....great minds think alike :D x
Im Nicola im 34 and live in a small village in Scotland with my 2 young children. I work part time as a pupil support assistant. When I have spare time I love making cards, baking cupcakes and any other crafty things I can get my hands on.
Find me on ebay my seller id is handmadebynic.
Gorgeous, love what you have done with the leaf, I was wondering yesterday about doing something like this with mine, using it as a charm....great minds think alike :D x
ReplyDelete