Great teapot,is it 12th scale? I used to make lots of miniatures from fimo ,but my hands are not too good nowadays .i think theres some examples on my blog or my flickr
Thanks Rainmac, I have no idea how I manage to make these as im the clumsiest so and so. God knows how many handles Ive broke off when painting and had to start again. Im getting better.x
Artydoll yes its 12th scale, ive made myself a wee template and try to make most of the teapots inside that. Ill have a wee look at your blog.x
Im Nicola im 34 and live in a small village in Scotland with my 2 young children. I work part time as a pupil support assistant. When I have spare time I love making cards, baking cupcakes and any other crafty things I can get my hands on.
Find me on ebay my seller id is handmadebynic.
Oh my goodness, how do you make something so amazing that is so tiny, it's gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteGreat teapot,is it 12th scale? I used to make lots of miniatures from fimo ,but my hands are not too good nowadays .i think theres some examples on my blog or my flickr
ReplyDeleteThanks Rainmac, I have no idea how I manage to make these as im the clumsiest so and so. God knows how many handles Ive broke off when painting and had to start again. Im getting better.x
ReplyDeleteArtydoll yes its 12th scale, ive made myself a wee template and try to make most of the teapots inside that. Ill have a wee look at your blog.x